1. I live on the Northside of Chicago near the lake in the Uptown District.
2. I live in a loft building with about 22 other residents total.
3. I live on the top floor of the building so there isn't anyone above me!
4. I have indoor heated parking with a guaranteed parking space
5. Most importantly, this neighborhood makes me feel safe. So that is all I can ask.
I really like my place now and I look forward to visits from the ones I love the most. Below is the link to the video as I cannot load it onto this blog for some reason. More post coming about my first week in a new city!
Chitown Is A Callin: http://youtu.be/QGnvaxrL1Kg